5.1 Committees involved:
The following Gold Mercury Committees are involved in granting the Award:
– The Award Organising Committee, which is in charge of the management of the Award.
– The Award Expert Committees
The 8 Award Expert Committees advise the Award Organising Committee on the selection of the Laureates of the Award in each category.
5.2 The Award Organising Committee:
The Award is managed by the Award Organising Committee, which is chaired by the President & Secretary General of Gold Mercury International and supported by Gold Mercury International’s team of researchers.
The Gold Mercury Organising Committee’s Duties:
1. Creating and approving Award category criteria and Award statutes and regulations;
2. Providing an official announcement of the Award;
3. Promoting the Gold Mercury Award and Legacy;
4. Issuing invitations to international experts to submit their nominations in the 8 Award Categories;
5. Collecting, researching and evaluating the submitted nominations in each category, based on the Award criteria, with the advisory of the relevant Award Expert Committee for that category;
6. Announcing the Winners of the Award.
7. Organising Award Ceremonies and Lectures
5.3 The 8 Award Expert Committees:
To each of the 8 Award categories corresponds an Award Expert Committee composed of Gold Mercury International board members and international experts in that area.
Each Award Expert Committee advises on the submitted nominations for their specialty, and advises the Award Organising Committee in their respective area.